Netanyahu: Iran Is Planning Another Attack in Middle East

0
54
Netanyahu: Iran Is Planning Another Attack in Middle East

[ad_1]

YERUSHALAYIM

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu speaks at a Cabinet meeting. (GPO)

At the beginning of the weekly Cabinet meeting on Sunday, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu noted the remarks of U.S. Central Command chief General Kenneth McKenzie, who said in an interview that he felt that Iran was planning another attack.

“My judgment is that it is very possible they will attack again,” McKenzie said in an interview ahead of an international security conference on Saturday.

“It’s the trajectory and the direction that they’re on,” he added. “The attack on the oil fields in Saudi was stunning in the depth of its audaciousness,” he said. “I wouldn’t rule that out going forward.”

Netanyahu added that “Iran doesn’t only attack its neighbors and us [Israel], Iran also attacks its citizens. In recent week they have massacred hundreds of Iranian citizens.” An Amnesty International report last week said that more than 100 Iranians were killed during the protests in Iran.

However, Iran is not only attacking its neighbors and us, Iran is also attacking its citizens. In recent weeks, they have slaughtered hundreds of Iranian citizens. This is a tyrannical regime par excellence, the image and true face of which is now being exposed to the entire world. This is the largest terrorist regime in the world, regarding its own citizens as well.

“Therefore, I call on all countries around the world that want to achieve peace and stability in our region, and throughout the world in general, to join in the effort and apply more and more pressure on Iran, and, additionally, to support Israel as it takes action against this aggression. We have taken action and we will continue to do so.”

 

 

 

[ad_2]

Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here