• Home
  • Politics
  • Iran says 22 people arrested in connection with deadly attack – Breaking News
Politics

Iran says 22 people arrested in connection with deadly attack – Breaking News




Breaking news


Breaking news.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

 

X


Dear Reader,


As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before.
Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications,
like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations,
we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open
and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news
and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew – Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,


Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group

Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH

Show me later


LONDON – Iran has arrested 22 people in connection with a deadly attack on a military parade in the southern city of Ahvaz last week that Tehran blamed on the United States and its regional allies, the Intelligence Ministry was quoted as saying on Monday.

“Some 22 people involved in the attack in Ahvaz have been identified and arrested … weapons, exclusive material and communication equipment were seized in the house that belonged to the five-member terrorist group that carried out the attack,” a ministry statement said, according to the semi-official Tasnim news agency.

Gunmen fired on a viewing stand where Iranian officials had gathered on Saturday to watch an annual parade marking the start of Iran’s 1980-88 war with Iraq. Twelve members of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps were among the 25 dead.


Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>





Source link

Related posts

Pence: U.S.’ready to assist’ in finding missing Saudi journalist Khashoggi – Breaking News

root

Palestinians planning mass protests against Trump’s peace plan – Arab-Israeli Conflict

root

Syrian Observatory says strikes hit Ghouta after UN vote – Breaking News

root

Leave a Comment

Pin It on Pinterest